My EyeVac won't function
- Make sure EyeVac is plugged into a proper power source and Power is on.
- Make sure Pre-Motor filter is properly installed in canister.
- Remove and replace canister.
- Make sure inlet and sensor area are clear of debris.
What's the difference between the EyeVac models?
- Professional and Pet models are essentially the same unit. They have the same motor size (1400 Watt), canister size (1.6 gallons), dimensions (11 x 22 x 15 in.), and filters. However, EyeVac Pet is only available in Designer White, while EyeVac Professional is available in Designer White or Tuxedo Black.
- EyeVac Home is a slightly smaller unit (12 x 7 x 18 in.). The canister holds only 1.4 gallons. The motor is only 1000 Watt. The shape is also different, with a rounded top and thinner design.
What is the voltage that EyeVac uses?
- The voltage on all units is 120v (US plug). We do not suggest using converters as the motor is not built to withstand them, and will burn out quickly.
My EyeVac runs continuously
- Make sure there is no debris blocking the infrared eyes.
- Clean the covers of the infrared eyes with a wet q-tip.
- Turn EyeVac off and back on.
The Eyevac suction is not strong
- Check to ensure there is no debris stuck in the inlet.
- Clear the canister and clean the pre-motor filter.
The EyeVac status indicator light is blinking
- This is a power interruption to protect your motor from damage when EyeVac has run continuously for 30+ seconds.
- Ensure the sensor/inlet area is clear of debris, then turn the power off and back on.
The EyeVac collection bin indicator light is on
- Dump the debris from the canister.
How do I clean the EyeVac filters?
- The EyeVac filters should be cleaned every 3-4 canister dumps.
- You can clean them with warm water and soap.
- With proper care, the filters will last for the life of your EyeVac.
How do I clean the EyeVac canister?
- Remove the canister, place over your trash receptacle, then remove the canister lid and dump the contents.
- For optimal performance, remove and clean the pre-motor filter after heavy dust or fine particle use or at least every 4 times you clear the canister.
How do I keep my EyeVac performing optimally?
- For any electronic interruptions, turning the EyeVac off and then back on should resolve the problem.
- For optimal performance, dump your canister when the Canister Full Indicator light is on and keep your filters clean.
How does the EyeVac Warranty work?
- JPaulJones, L.P. offers a 1-year full warranty on all EyeVac models. We do not require a warranty card to be filled out. However, we do require proof of purchase and a clear picture of the label (showing all information and numbers) on the back of your unit.
- Please note: if you do not purchase your EyeVac through an Authorized Dealer, we are unable to provide a warranty replacement.
- Please note: taking apart the EyeVac unit voids the warranty.
Where can I find more information about wholesale and distributors?
Please fill out the General Info form on our Connect page, and we will be happy to provide you with more information!
Do you offer a Military Discount?
- Yes, we do! Please reach out to us on our contact page for more details.